By placing an avert on this website you agree to the following:
- By requesting that your advert appears on our web site you accept that your telephone number and vehicle details can potentially be viewed by all persons with Internet access throughout the world. You consent to the publication of your data in this way.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of failure by any delivery method used to submit your order and payment.
- Each advertisement must be for a maximum of one vehicle. No trade adverts are permitted without prior arrangement – any attempt to place trade adverts will result in the withdrawal of your advert without any refund.
- Your advert copy (including text and photographs) must be legal, decent, honest and truthful and comply with the British Code of Advertising Standards Authority. NO HYPERLINKS will be allowed within your advertisement under normal circumstances unless agreed by us. Adverts are submitted for approval before being made live – this is usually done within 24 hours, but may occasionally take longer.
- We may amend the advert to ensure legal compliance or clear formatting.
- We are not able to verify the truthfulness of any statements (including the authenticity of photographs) made by you in your advert copy. Accordingly, you shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by us which are caused by an untrue statement or inaccurate photograph deliberately made or provided by you.
- We agree to publish acceptable compressed digital images of your vehicle to appear with your advertisement.
- It is technically impossible to provide a web site free from interruptions and we do not guarantee that you advert will be provided continuously or free of faults. In addition, we will need to carry out maintenance of the web site from time to time and in doing so we shall attempt to keep the disruption to your advert to a minimum.
- Refunds will not be given for adverts that are no longer needed for whatever reason. Any refund given will be at the discretion of the management.
- Payment is made via a secure server to Paypal who will handle the transaction and provide us with an authorisation number once the transaction is approved. Such transactions are carried out automatically and without reference to us. We are therefore unable to answer any questions relating to credit/debit card transactions. Please direct any such questions to your card issuer. We do not accept liability for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of using credit/debit cards from our web site or from any other sites linked from our web site.
- By submitting an advert, advertisers confirm that they have read and agreed to the above terms.